Divorce / Annulment kit – $299.00
- All documents needed to file for divorce or annulment in New Jersey. This is not the “fill in the blank” set of forms many services provide. These are fully completed, attorney prepared pleadings with simple step-by-step explanations and instructions. From the paper they’re printed on to the subtleties of the language used, they are 100% correct and will result in the rapid processing of your case.
- A Judgment of Divorce or Annulment, with or without a change of name.
- A Sample Property Settlement Agreement (for you to customize to reflect your facts and the agreement you have reached with your spouse).
- Instructions (in plain English) for filing, including fee schedules, a list of common errors and ‘gotchas’ that can cause delay or rejection of your pleadings, and a precise roadmap from the initial filing through the final hearing.
- A sample transcript from a final hearing, so you’ll know what to expect. No other online kit offers this service.
- Information and instructions on applying to have the Court waive the filing fee if you meet income and asset criteria (Note: unless you are approved for a filing fee waiver, there is a filing fee of $300 if no children are involved or $325 if children are involved). No other online kit offers this service.
- If you cannot locate your spouse, instructions on how to proceed by publication and a sample motion to obtain the court Order necessary to do this (please email me if you require this). No other online kit offers this service.
- Email support from a matrimonial attorney: Although I can’t provide in-depth legal advice without representing you and knowing all the facts of your case, I am happy to answer basic legal or procedural questions to ensure the processing of your case goes smoothly. No other online kit offers this service.