ATTORNEY FILLED DIVORCE
Attorney filed divorce $499*
All of the Divorce Kit, plus:
- All pleadings for your case completed by my office and filed with the Court following an office visit or telephone conference (your choice) which includes a consultation as to the applicable law in your case. No other online kit offers this service.
- Documents served on your spouse and default obtained.
- Judgment of Divorce or Annulment prepared.
- In almost all counties, the physical court appearance can now be waived if you’re represented by an attorney. In the few where it can’t be waived, you make the pro forma final court appearance (transcript and step by step instructions included).
- Email support from a matrimonial attorney: Although I can’t provide in-depth legal advice without representing you and knowing all the facts of your case, I am happy to answer basic legal or procedural questions to ensure the processing of your case goes smoothly. No other online kit offers this service.
* This does not include the filing fee to the Clerk of the Superior Court. The fee is $300 if no children were born of the marriage, $325 if there are children. Purchaser can apply to have the fee waived if they are “indigent” – general rule is if you earn less than 150% of the poverty guidelines for family size. Email me if you believe you qualify, I’ll include the necessary documents at no extra cost. The worst that can happen if you apply to have the filing fee waived and your request is rejected is that you then have to pay the fee.